Details for TWO INDIAN RESTAURANTS FOR SALE IN SAN DIEGO & TEMECULA
San Diego restaurant Located in business area with many large companies. High volume lunch business. Temecula restaurant Great location near mall and Costco. Very good dinner and weekend business. Both restaurants are 1,100 - 1,200 sq. ft. Perfect for a small family. No investors. Owner/ Operators only. Current Owner will do full sale, partnership or owner financing. Interested parties email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunny Leone Heads to Kerala to Begin Shoot of 'Shero'
- No Nation More Important Than India: U.S. Tech Think Tank
- Actor/Philanthropist Ravi Patel Cast in Lionsgate Comedy ‘The Valet’
- Anshuman Jha Shoots Fiction Travel Show In Arunachal Pradesh
- Indian American Raj Shukla Ranks Among Top 5 Bartenders in U.S.
- 'Ek Villain Returns' Goa Shoot Starts With Arjun Kapoor, Tara Sutaria
- Carnegie Mellon Professors Receive National Science Foundation CAREER Awards
- Dozens of Indian American High School Students Named Coca-Cola Scholars for 2021
- Prosecutors: Indian American Man Who Allegedly Killed Wife Found Dead; Child Unhurt
- Indian Operators Providing 'Hawala Money' to Mexican Cartels Hunted by U.S. Sleuths
- End of India’s Experiment With Dual Citizenship? Home Ministry Reclassifies OCI Card Holders as Foreign Nationals
- 15 Billion Vaccine Doses Needed to Fight Global COVID Pandemic: Can India, Pharmacy to the World, Meet Demand?
- Software Engineer Killed in Missouri in Possible Hate Crime, Suspect Arrested
- Priyanka Chopra’s New Indian Restaurant Opens in New York, Serves Up Indian Dishes with a Spin
- Indian American Engineers Named Fellows of American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering
- OCI Cardholders Traveling to India Would Be Wise to Carry Both Old and New Passports with OCI Cards, Though Not Required
- Six Family Members of Bangladeshi Origin Found Dead in Texas in Apparent Murder-Suicide Plot, Say Police
- India’s New ‘Double Mutant’ COVID Variant Emerges in U.S. — Stanford Identifies First Case