MUMBAI— Meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of “Race 3.” After treating audience with an intriguing logo, Khan shared the very first poster of the action franchise, set to create immense anticipation amongst the masses. The poster showcases a pumped-up Khan in a black suit with a gun in hand.
Khan promises his fans to introduce his “Race 3” family this week and presents himself as Sikander, having a tagline of “Selfless over selfish.” Sharing the poster, the actor wrote, “Is hafte milata hoon #Race3 ki family se ... mera naam hai Sikander. (this week I will introduce you to the “Race 3” family. I am Sikander.) Selfless over selfish.”
Leading lady Jacqueline Fernandez also took to social media to share the poster, captioning, “Meet Sikander, the mystery you can't solve..!!.”
Director Remo D’Souza also shared, “Meet #Sikander.. the man of the moment #Race3ThisEid.”
Here are the five reasons we are waiting for the film.
1) This is a very successful action-thriller franchise. Uniquely, part 3 converts a true sequel (where the story continues) into one that is a franchise with a completely different storyline and characters.
2) But will that be really true? Anil Kapoor played a funny detective in the earlier parts of the franchise. Now we will see him in a different role. But will he be the same character grown old? For us, that’s the suspense! Either way, Jacqueline Fernandez seems to be all-new, and her role has nothing to do with “Race 2.”
3) Kapoor and Salman Khan are best friends in real life, and they have done hit films playing buddies, like “Biwi No. 1” and “No Entry.” This time they are cast as father and son.
4) Salman Khan is back at action after the humongous success of “Tiger Zinda Hai.”
5) The ensemble cast is not very exciting, but Remo D’Souza helming a genre new to him yet something that is up original directors Abbas-Mustan’s street looks very interesting.
“Race 3” also features Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah and Saqib Saleem. It is produced by Salman Khan Films and Ramesh Taurani under the banner of Tips Films and will hit theatres on Eid 2018.